Become a Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards member and you can enjoy these benefits straight away.
Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards is free to join, so sign up today and start earning points immediately.
Redeem Points For Products.
Your points can be used for the full or part payment of any purchase.
SPEND $1, RECEIVE 1 POINT
100 POINTS = $5 ON REDEMPTION
As a Rewards’ member you can look forward to exclusive member only offers online and in-store.
Not only can you enjoy great offers, you can also enjoy the chance to win fantastic prizes exclusive to Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards members.
Sign up to Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards today!
It’s easy. Simply provide your name, address, date of birth and email address when you complete the application form.
ǂ Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions. A minimum of 100 points must be accumulated before you are eligible to redeem. 100 points is equivalent to $5 redemption.
Can I check my points balance?
Yes. To check your points balance simply contact the pharmacy on 03 5721 5055.
How do I order a replacement card?
To receive a replacement Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards card, simply visit the pharmacy and a new card can be issued to you on the spot. We will then arrange the transfer of your point balance to your new card. This way you can continue to earn Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards points without any delay. There may be a small cost charged for replacement cards.
How do I redeem my Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards points?
Simply ask for a point balance at the pharmacy. If you have a minimum point balance of 100, you can use your point balance to pay the total or part cost of any item in store (excluding prescription & already discounted items).
How do I update my address details?
Contact us at the pharmacy and we can update your details instantly.
Terms & Conditions
Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards – Terms and conditions
The Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Card is issued by Wangaratta Pharmacy.
- By signing an application form or using an Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Card each applicant or member (each called a “Member”) accepts and agrees to be bound by the Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Terms and Conditions applicable from time to time.
- The Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards card is valid only at Wangaratta Pharmacy.
- The Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Card is not a credit or charge card, is not transferable and remains the property of Wangaratta Pharmacy.
- Members will earn points on all purchases they make at Wangaratta Pharmacy, other than for excluded items.
- Excluded items include prescription items, gift cards, products advertised as being excluded and products where the granting of points would be otherwise be prohibited by law. Points will not be earned on redemptions.
- Members will receive 1 Point for every $1 spent on non-excluded items. Bonus points may be offered from time to time.
- If you do not have your Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Card with you at the time of purchase you can return to the point of purchase within 30 days with a copy of your receipt and your Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Card and the points will be credited to your account.
- Members will be eligible to redeem their Points to pay for the whole or part of any purchase (excluding prescriptions) only at Wangaratta Pharmacy when that Member has an accumulated minimum balance of 100 Points.
- When redeeming in store, members will receive a discount of $1 off the current transaction for every 20 points redeemed (ie. 100 points redeemed = $5 off). Redemptions can only be processed in multiples of $5. Points cannot be redeemed on prescriptions.
- Subject to anything else contained herein, unused points will expire after a minimum of 2 years after the date on which they were earned. All of a member’s points will expire if their Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Card has not been used in the previous 12 months.
- Points are not transferable and can only be redeemed by Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Cardholder.
- To the extent permitted by law, Wangaratta Pharmacy will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Program and will not be liable for any loss caused by any such errors, omissions, delays or disruptions.
- Wangaratta Pharmacy will not allow redemption of any Points that have been credited to a Member in error or which relate to a purchase by a Member that is subsequently cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given. Any Points that have been credited to a Member in error may be subsequently deducted from the member’s account. This decision is at the discretion of Wangaratta Pharmacy. No discussion will be entered into.
- Members must promptly notify their Pharmacy of any change of their address or if their Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Card is lost or stolen. Members can also update their details at Wangaratta Pharmacy. The pharmacy is not liable for any delay in providing or replacing the Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards Card or for any un-authorised use of the Card.
- Members may opt out of communication from Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards by contacting the pharmacy.
- Wangaratta Pharmacy may suspend or terminate the Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards or a Member’s membership in the Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards at any time without reason or notice.
- Wangaratta Pharmacy reserves the right to suspend, vary, alter or amend all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards program at its absolute discretion at any time. Wangaratta Pharmacy will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from any suspension or termination. Sigma will use its best endeavours to notify Members of any replacement or amendment but will not be liable if it does not.
- All conditions and warranties, whether express or implied and whether arising under
- Wangaratta Pharmacy Rewards is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Collection of personal information by us
Wangaratta Pharmacy is required to collect personal information to be able to provide requested products or services. The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us. However, it may include (amongst other things):
- personal information you give us when you request a product or service from us. This information may include your opinion/preferences about specific products and services, your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, credit card details to facilitate
- communications between you and us; and
- transactional information about your use of our products and service.
Information about transactions relating to prescription products is only stored by Wangaratta Pharmacy and is not shared with other organisations, unless in de-identified format.
How your personal information will be used
We collect your personal information so that we can use it for our functions and activities which include, amongst other things:
- activating your account and confirming your details;
- processing your orders;
- being aware of any special product and service requirements you may have;
- providing you with electronic confirmation of your orders (where applicable) and advising you of any changes to our products and services;
- confirming your identity when you contact us;
- addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
- any purposes for which it was requested and directly related purposes, and developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
Exchange of personal information with third parties
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
- to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, Federal or State law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other Federal or State government bodies);
- to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
- to our business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- to Wangaratta Pharmacy management and personnel;
- to our professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses); or
- with your consent (express or implied), to others.
We may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable us to provide our services or products to you. When we obtain personal and other information from third parties whom we are referred to by you, we will assume and you will ensure that you have made that third party aware of the referral of the persons and purposes involved in the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant personal or other information.
Use and disclosure of personal information by us
If we use or disclose your personal information for a purpose (the “secondary purpose”) other than the main reason for which it was originally collected (the “primary purpose”), to the extent required by law, we will ensure that:
- the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection (and directly related in the case of sensitive information), and you would reasonably expect that we would use or disclose your information in that way; or
- you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the secondary purpose; or
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law; or
- the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted by law (for example, as a necessary part of an investigation of suspected unlawful activity).
Access and correction of your personal information
You can ask to obtain access to your personal information that we and/or our contractors hold, although under some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you. Also, we may not be able to require our contractors to provide personal information to you. We may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by us for this. It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us at the pharmacy.